Flood Damage Houston
Fast & Reliable Residential And Commercial
WE GET YOUR LIFE BACK TO NORMAL
Flood Damage Restoration Houston
When flooding occurs, flood damage restoration should begin as soon as possible. Water travels fast and the damage can spread quickly. Wet areas need to be dried out immediately because soggy walls, flooring, and ceilings are breeding grounds for mold. In addition, they could be in danger of collapse.
In Houston, we are prone to storms and flooding on a regular basis. This is why it is important to find a reliable company even before a storm to ensure that no time is wasted. Flooding in the house will quickly seep into walls, floors, cupboards and any location where water can reach!
What Do Our Flood Damage Services Include?
- Structural drying and dehumidification
- Repair or replacement of water damaged flooring and walls
- Contents handling and restoration
- Repair or replacement of damaged cabinetry
- Odor removal and control And much more!
Houston Flood Restoration Insurance Claims
At Bionic Emergency Services, we will work directly with your insurance company. Most flood expenses can be covered by homeowners insurance. However, an approved remediation company should be hired to do your work. Bionic Emergency Services is insurance approved. And, will work directly with your insurance provider to help save you time and stress.
Quick Response Flood Damage Restoration Company
Bionic Emergency Services responds to all jobs within the hour and we are available 24/7. We always have a team on standby that will reach your property in 30 to 60 minutes to begin the remediation process. Our skilled professionals have helped hundreds of homes and businesses all across the Houston area. For instance, other areas like Cypress, Katy, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Spring, The Woodlands, and Tomball. We quickly restore their properties to pre-loss condition.
The Additional Benefits Of Working With An Insurance-Approved Contractor:
- You are assured of quality work as there are certain standards to maintain.
- Being well-versed in the claims process can help expedite results.
- We keep both you and your insurance company informed at every stage of the remediation process.
- You don’t have to worry about paying us; we will bill the insurance company directly.
- Bionic Emergency Services has over 10+ years of experience as a licensed general contractor. We provide complete services to handle every aspect of your flood damage restoration work.
Storm and flood cleanup can be a daunting process. We offer the peace of mind that comes from knowing your property is in capable hands.
Flood Damage Restoration FAQs
I Just Experienced Flood Damage To My Home Or Business. Who Should I Call First?
Call Bionic Emergency Services at (713) 338-2424 first. We will respond within the hour to start repairs and prevent further damage. We will then work directly with your insurance company.
Can I Clean Up Flood Damage Myself?
Flood damage restoration is a difficult process and should always be performed by professionals. Therefore, the professionals at Bionic Emergency Services are trained and certified to ensure that all the water is removed.
What Other Services Do You Offer?
We offer complete cleanup and repair services for flood damage including:
- Water Damage Repair
- Drywall Water Damage Repair
- Ceiling Water Damage Repair
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Carpet Water Damage Restoration
Where Do You Offer Flood Damage Restoration Services?
We proudly serve the Texas communities of Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Spring, The Woodlands, and Tomball.