Fire Damage Restoration Houston
Residential & Commercial Services Offered Throughout The Greater Region
WE GET YOUR LIFE BACK TO NORMAL BY USING OUR
PROFESSIONAL FIRE RESTORATION SERVICES
Houston Fire Damage
- 24/7 Emergency Services – Onsite Quickly to Help You
- Onsite Damage Assessment & Estimate
- Emergency Board-Up & Securing Of The Property
- Smoke Odor Removal & Soot Removal
- Removal & Securing of Household Items for Cleaning And Restoration
- Quick Removal of Water Resulting From Fire Fighting Efforts
- Complete Reconstruction Service to Get You Back to Normal
Smoke Damage Houston
- Over 10+ years of experience in fire restoration.
- Insurance approved for your peace of mind.
- Quick response times (within an hour for initial assessment).
- Expert knowledge and tools for repairing fire and smoke damaged properties.
- We are insurance approved for fire damage restoration
Smoke Damage Restoration Houston
Bionic Emergency Services has earned a strong reputation for fire and smoke damage restoration in Houston. We always have a team on standby to provide quick turnaround. People all across Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Spring, The Woodlands, and Tomball can contact us to efficiently restore their premises to pre-loss condition after a fire.
In addition, Bionic Emergency Services shows its expertise in water damage restoration. We serve residential and commercial properties all across Houston TX. You can also count on us for mold remediation. Our highly experienced team can guarantee to effectively combat any kind of mold.
FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES:
- Commercial Fire Damage Repair
- Residential Fire Damage Repair
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Soot Removal
- Fire Damage Cleanup
Professional Fire Damage Inspections Houston
Here are some important points to consider about fire damage.
- Your property has suffered damage on two fronts. It has been burned and as well as smoke damaged. This means you have to be doubly sure that the restoration job is done perfectly.
- Fire damage cleanup and repair can be a hazardous job. In addition to having the right equipment and knowledge, the restoration team’s experience counts. You need to be sure the building is safe to live or work in again.
We Work With Your Insurance Company After Fire Damage Occurs
After a fire, your insurance company might require a professional cleanup and restoration service. If you are looking to be reimbursed for the damage and repair, check the terms of your insurance. Furthermore, your insurance provider will most likely need the work to be done by a professional like Bionic Emergency Services in order to reimburse you for the expense. Being a pre-insurance approved company helps our clients speed up approvals and claims. In addition, it acts as a seal of approval of our work quality. We have worked with virtually every insurance provider. Therefore, we know the process well and can work directly with them without having you play “middle man.” Direct billing to the insurance company means our clients don’t have to worry about paying us.
Fire Damage Restoration FAQs
I Just Experienced Fire Damage To My Home Or Business. Who Should I Call First?
If necessary, call the fire department first to put out the fire. Then, call Bionic Emergency Services at (713) 338-2424. We will respond within the hour to start repairs and prevent further fire or smoke damage. After that, we’ll work directly with your insurance company to cover the fire damage restoration services.
Will You Work With My Insurance Company To Cover Fire Damage Restoration Costs?
Insurance approval is one of the most important considerations when choosing a fire damage restoration service. When you’re already under stress because of damage to your property, the last thing you need is hassles with insurance claims! Therefore, Bionic Emergency Services will deal with your insurance company to ensure that restoration work progresses quickly. And, we’ll bill them directly so that you don’t have to worry about claiming back.
Why Should I Choose Bionic Emergency Services?
- Experienced professionals who are committed to quality work.
- The latest equipment to detect areas of fire and smoke damage and to cleanup and restore your home or business.
- We’ll assist with every aspect of your fire damage repair and restoration process.
- Experience in dealing with insurance companies enables us to help expedite your claims.
- Bionic Emergency Services is a licensed general contractor with over 10+ years of fire damage restoration experience. This gives our clients the assurance that their property is in expert hands.
Can I Go Back Into My Home Or Business While I Wait For You To Get Here?
Do not go back into your home or business while you wait for help. Our fire damage restoration experts will assess the damage when we arrive and let you know if you can return inside or if you will need to stay out of the building until repairs are made. At Bionic Emergency Services, your safety is our top priority.